- 63.636363636364% Complete0% CompleteLeadership and cultureSupporting Resources
What are the different motivational theories, and how can you apply them to strategic leadership and facilitating growth in your officers and staff?Supporting Resources
The Cultural Web, conceptualised by Gerry Johnson and Kevan Scholes in 1992 is a simple framework for understanding the different facets of Organisational Culture and how to influence it for lasting change.Supporting Resources
- 77.272727272727% Complete0% CompleteTeams and performanceSupporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting Resources
- 58.823529411765% Complete0% CompleteCommunication, negotiating and influencingSupporting Resources
Key interpersonal skills required in the policing and workplace environments in order to build relationships, communicate clearly and work effectively in teams.Supporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting Resources
- 72.727272727273% Complete0% CompleteResilience and wellbeingSupporting ResourcesSupporting Resources
- 81.25% Complete0% CompletePersonal effectiveness
E-LearningWhat is emotional and social intelligence, and how you can improve yours and use it to understand others' thoughts and feelings, and how you impact on those through your actions and words.Supporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting Resources
The College of Policing's Professional Development Platform, a one-stop-shop to find out more about your Professional Profile, Recognition for Prior Experience and Learning, the Competency and Values Framework and Career Pathways.Supporting Resources
- 66.666666666667% Complete0% CompleteManaging and leading changeSupporting ResourcesSupporting ResourcesSupporting Resources
- 50% Complete0% CompleteDecision-making and risk
The National Decision Model (NDM) is a framework which should be employed by police officers and officials during any decision-making process.Supporting ResourcesSupporting Resources
The College of Policing Authorised Professional Practice (APP) has highlighted 10 key principles which need to be considered when any police officer or employee is performing an assessment of risk.
- 33.333333333333% Complete0% CompleteReporting and finance
Management reports can be used to present vital pieces of information, from recent events or periods. It is crucial that these are accurate, relevant and presented clearly.
Data management and protection is incredibly important, especially to those who handle extremely sensitive information such as police officers and staff.