Accessibility Statement for Leadership Learning
Using this online platform
Leadership Learning is an online platform built, hosted and controlled by a third party supplier, Accipio, and used by the College of Policing and stakeholders. The Leadership Learning site provides users with access to a range of learning and development information, guidance, and opportunities.
The College of Policing wants the third party online services that it uses to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA as a minimum so all users are able to use this platform.
This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and font sizes
- zoom up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The platform will:
- use words that are clear and simple to understand throughout the website
- ensure all images have accessible descriptions where necessary
AbilityNet has tips on how to make your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this platform is
This platform is partially conformant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We are actively working with the supplier to improve the accessibility of this platform and for the supplier to fix these issues during regular service updates.
The AT Bar at the bottom (see footer) will enable users to increase the size of font, have text read out etc.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this platform in a different format, please contact us.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page, please contact us.
How we tested this website
This website is currently being tested manually by various parties.